Saturday, January 24, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The text stated below is the original written by Kilmer.
- I think that I shall never see
- A poem lovely as a tree.
- A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
- Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
- A tree that looks at God all day,
- And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
- A tree that may in summer wear
- A nest of robins in her hair;
- Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
- Who intimately lives with rain.
- Poems are made by fools like me,
- But only God can make a tree.
"Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree".