Sunday, August 23, 2009

Musing

Been thinking of old friends I have not seen in a very long time. People from Rhodes Prep. School which at the time was located on East 54th Street in NYC. I miss some of them. Sometimes when we think of people they sometimes materialize. I guess it's the vibes and something a bit magical. Anyway, I hope I run into some of my friends again while strolling about taking photos.
As Paul Simon's song says..."I met my old lover on the street one day--(s)he was so happy-I just smiled and we talked about some old times and we drank ourselves some beers--still crazy after all these years...yes still c r a z y after all these years".
Love,
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie.....

    Did you know there's an online alumni site?

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RHODESPREPALUMNI/

    All kinds of commentary there, dealing with nearly everything.

    Yours, Paul '58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog Paul. I visited your 2 blogs which are great!!Yeah Rhodes!BTW I joined the yahoo group.

    ReplyDelete